Remnants of Sephiroth
you are not logged in or you have not registered.
Remnants of Sephiroth
you are not logged in or you have not registered.
Remnants of Sephiroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remnants of Sephiroth

The Sephiroth fansite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesVideosRegisterLog inAffiliates
We now have Clans if you want to be apart of one or create one go to the clan center and once we have 3 clans I will host Clan Wars where the clans compete against each other!~From the Founder King Sephiroth~

first registration.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Sephiroth
TTR Clan Leader
King Sephiroth

$ : 2174183647
Popularity : -1

RPG character
Name: SephirothII
Health:
first registration. Left_bar_bleue30000/30000first registration. Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Magic Power:
first registration. Left_bar_bleue90/90first registration. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

first registration. Empty
PostSubject: first registration.   first registration. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Name: SephirothII

Race: human

Eyes: brown

Weight: 159

Height:6'9"

Appearance: He looks similar to Sephiroth, but he has shorter hair and he has two wings and he carries his fathers Katana.

Strengths:his strengths are amazing power and speed.

Weaknesses:he is virtually invincible but he has one weakness it is the memory of his father it makes him really clumsy

Skills: to cause a small barrage of meteors and to control fire and ice and he destroys his opponent with the katana as a last resort.

Personality: He is much like his father but not as insane and evil.

History: his father was Sephiroth who mistreated him very much so over his 15yrs living with his father he decided to kill him with his own katana and be rid of him forever but he left without saying anything and left him his katana so he went looking for him he could not find him so he went back to his mother(Ultamecia) to live with her for the next 10 yrs he trained so he could kill his father. then someone came to him and offered him a job of being a bounty hunter he accepted and for the next 11 yrs he was a bounty hunter then one day he received a message that his father has been seen by a single survivor of a destroyed city so he accepted and he went after his father and he is still searching...

i approve this character.
Back to top Go down
https://remnant.forummotion.com http://cloudfansite.webs.com/

first registration.
Page 1 of 1