Remnants of Sephiroth
you are not logged in or you have not registered.
Remnants of Sephiroth
you are not logged in or you have not registered.
Remnants of Sephiroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remnants of Sephiroth

The Sephiroth fansite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesVideosRegisterLog inAffiliates
We now have Clans if you want to be apart of one or create one go to the clan center and once we have 3 clans I will host Clan Wars where the clans compete against each other!~From the Founder King Sephiroth~

which FFVII game is better?

Go down 
4 posters

which is better?
FFVII
which FFVII game is better? I_vote_lcap100%which FFVII game is better? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
FFVII:CC
which FFVII game is better? I_vote_lcap0%which FFVII game is better? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FFVII:BC
which FFVII game is better? I_vote_lcap0%which FFVII game is better? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
FFVII:DC
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
King Sephiroth
TTR Clan Leader
King Sephiroth

$ : 2174183647
Popularity : -1

RPG character
Name: SephirothII
Health:
which FFVII game is better? Left_bar_bleue30000/30000which FFVII game is better? Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Magic Power:
which FFVII game is better? Left_bar_bleue90/90which FFVII game is better? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

which FFVII game is better? Empty
PostSubject: which FFVII game is better?   which FFVII game is better? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Just as the name says which one is better?
Back to top Go down
https://remnant.forummotion.com http://cloudfansite.webs.com/
Dodie16

Dodie16

$ : 26661013
Popularity : 1

PostSubject: Re: which FFVII game is better?   which FFVII game is better? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:38 pm

I can't choose between the original game and Crisis Core. The original is the one that started it all. It had an excellent story, wonderful characters and the materia system was amazing! Crisis Core was amazing in the fact that even though you only had one character, Zack was presented to be one hell of a main character. I have no love for the DMW, but it was an interesting concept and I'm always up for new ideas in the games I play.

But if I had to, I would go ahead and say the original was best. Just because it started it all.
Back to top Go down
sephirothsbigfan
TTR Member
TTR Member
sephirothsbigfan

$ : 26719697
Popularity : 0

RPG character
Name:
Health:
which FFVII game is better? Left_bar_bleue600/600which FFVII game is better? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Magic Power:
which FFVII game is better? Left_bar_bleue0/0which FFVII game is better? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: which FFVII game is better?   which FFVII game is better? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:48 am

I havent' played crisis core yet but I will in late october. Dirge of Cerberus drove me nuts! The battles were hard and they would only let me have 1 phoenix down at a time and i couldn't buy any items i needed. I could only get items when searching in the area and i was like dieing all the time. FFVII was awesome! I love the materia idea and had a blast fighting creatures. I was loaded with moves. FFVII the original is my favorite. I haven't heard of BC so I don't know what to say about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefinalfantasy.com/forums/
sephirothsbigfan
TTR Member
TTR Member
sephirothsbigfan

RPG character
Name:
Health:
which FFVII game is better? Left_bar_bleue600/600which FFVII game is better? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Magic Power:
which FFVII game is better? Left_bar_bleue0/0which FFVII game is better? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: which FFVII game is better?   which FFVII game is better? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:17 am

i finally have ffvii on my psp and saved the strategy guide on my computer; i can finally play it whenever i want and its mine
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth777

Sephiroth777

$ : 25305002
Popularity : 1

RPG character
Name:
Health:
which FFVII game is better? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000which FFVII game is better? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Magic Power:
which FFVII game is better? Left_bar_bleue500/500which FFVII game is better? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: which FFVII game is better?   which FFVII game is better? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:51 am

hmm i don't think any of the ff7 compilation is as good as the original, although i really did like crisis core, i think that comes in a close second.

i am hoping square brings out a ps3 remake of the original however i feel that there is one last spin off before they consider it. Personally i would like to see Genesis and Avalanche save Sephiroth from his crazy persona and then unite to rid the world of Jenova once and for all. A game where you can play as Sephiroth as one of the main characters = awesome
Back to top Go down
sephirothsbigfan
TTR Member
TTR Member
sephirothsbigfan

RPG character
Name:
Health:
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: which FFVII game is better?   which FFVII game is better? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:19 am

agreed that would be sweet!
Back to top Go down
King Sephiroth
TTR Clan Leader
King Sephiroth

$ : 2174183647
Popularity : -1

RPG character
Name: SephirothII
Health:
which FFVII game is better? Left_bar_bleue30000/30000which FFVII game is better? Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Magic Power:
which FFVII game is better? Left_bar_bleue90/90which FFVII game is better? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

PostSubject: Re: which FFVII game is better?   which FFVII game is better? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:19 pm

I agree also
Back to top Go down
https://remnant.forummotion.com http://cloudfansite.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which FFVII game is better?   which FFVII game is better? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which FFVII game is better?
Page 1 of 1