Remnants of Sephiroth
you are not logged in or you have not registered.
Remnants of Sephiroth
you are not logged in or you have not registered.
Remnants of Sephiroth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remnants of Sephiroth

The Sephiroth fansite

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesVideosRegisterLog inAffiliates
We now have Clans if you want to be apart of one or create one go to the clan center and once we have 3 clans I will host Clan Wars where the clans compete against each other!~From the Founder King Sephiroth~

which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite?

Go down 
3 posters

which is your favorite?
KH
which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_vote_lcap33%which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
K2
which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_vote_lcap67%which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
KH:COM
which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_vote_lcap0%which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
KH:RE COM
which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_vote_lcap0%which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sephirothsbigfan
TTR Member
TTR Member
sephirothsbigfan

$ : 26784697
Popularity : 0

RPG character
Name:
Health:
which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue600/600which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Magic Power:
which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue0/0which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite?   which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:01 am

i never heard of the kingdom hearts 3D but it looks and sounds interesting i can't wait for it to come out now!

....i have the birth by sleep preordered and will get it when it comes out next month i sooo want to play it now i dont wanna wait
Back to top Go down
http://www.thefinalfantasy.com/forums/
King Sephiroth
TTR Clan Leader
King Sephiroth

$ : 2174248647
Popularity : -1

RPG character
Name: SephirothII
Health:
which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue30000/30000which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Magic Power:
which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue90/90which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

PostSubject: KH Announcement   which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:05 pm

The official release date of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep is 9/7/2010

and in other news about kingdom hearts:
The E3 2010 gaming event is currently in progress in USA. At this event, Nintendo announced their new handheld gaming console, the Nintendo 3DS. Square Enix have announced that, for this console, a Kingdom Hearts title will be released. The game has a tentative title of Kingdom Hearts 3D, and features both Sora and Riku in the timeframe of the original Kingdom Hearts. Square Enix have posted screenshots from the game on their E3 2010 website, and these screenshots can be seen below:

A trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3D was featured at E3 2010. Although the public has not yet had access to this trailer, IGN have seen it and reported about their impressions. This can be read below.

The trailer starts off with Sora and Riku sitting out by the starfruit tree on Destiny Islands. Then Riku disappears in a swirling flash of light. Sora calls after him and runs around the island (the game switches to gameplay here).

Sora runs through the island a bit, showing off the locale. It looks exactly like it did in the PS2 game. The thing that makes me think it's not a port is that Sora already has the glide ability, which he uses to soar around the island a bit.

The game cuts again and shows Riku waking up Traverse Town (the main hub world of the PS2 game). He goes into a courtyard and is surrounded by a bunch of Heartless. Then he looks up and stuff gets crazy.

The sky starts raining Soras.

No seriously. A dozen unconscious Soras slowly float down from the sky like a cute boy meteor shower.

One of the Soras lands and busts out his Keyblade. The game switches back to gameplay mode here and shows Sora bashing the Heartless. After all the Heartless are defeated a huge soldier Heartless boss rises from the ground. Before Sora can battle him he snaps awake, back on Destiny Islands, sitting with Kairi by the starfruit tree. The camera pans up to the night sky and shows the title screen, Kingdom Hearts 3D."
which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? 29vjo2which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? 1z6wb4hwhich Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? 2amefr
Back to top Go down
https://remnant.forummotion.com http://cloudfansite.webs.com/
sephirothsbigfan
TTR Member
TTR Member
sephirothsbigfan

RPG character
Name:
Health:
which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue600/600which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Magic Power:
which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue0/0which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite?   which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:11 am

i heard from a friend of mine that it is coming out in march where im at and i can't wait to get it i feel sooo lucky!
Back to top Go down
King Sephiroth
TTR Clan Leader
King Sephiroth

RPG character
Health:
which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue30000/30000which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/30000)
Magic Power:
which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue90/90which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

PostSubject: Re: which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite?   which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey guys I go some information about the newest Kingdom Hearts Game coming out the name of it is Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. its coming out in Japan and if you want more information go to this link Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and this is a boxshot of the Japanese version of the Game which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? 943347_96206_front
Back to top Go down
sephirothsbigfan
TTR Member
TTR Member
sephirothsbigfan

RPG character
Name:
Health:
Magic Power:

PostSubject: Re: which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite?   which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 11:38 am

I like KH2 as well. I like better because of the new forms and new worlds and characters. It was easier to me though but the story line was much better to me. I really love the organization 13. That's what got me into it.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Admin
Cloud

RPG character
Name: Cloud Strife
Health:
Magic Power:
which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Left_bar_bleue100/100which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite?   which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:05 pm

I like the first Kingdome Hearts. I like t most because it started the Kingdom hearts series and it introduced me to the Game.
Back to top Go down
King Sephiroth
TTR Clan Leader
King Sephiroth

RPG character
Health:
Magic Power:

PostSubject: which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite?   which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:28 pm

just as the name says which KH game is your favorite? mine is KH2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite?   which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which Kingdom Hearts is your favorite?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Remnants of Sephiroth :: Media :: Game Media-
Jump to: